Saturday, September 18, 2010

El Tigre

 El Tigre, Buenos Aires is just one hour outside of Capital Federal, Buenos Aires. If you want to get away from the hassle of the inner city and get the ultimate challenge, or relaxation then Tigre is the place to go for just that. El Tigre offers an amusement park, biking, cruises down the river, rowing, soccer, and so much more. If you are looking for more down time you can take peaceful walks along the river or in the parks.




I had a blast cruising down the Tigre River. I had a rare opportunity to learn how to navigate the yacht, and learn controls. I felt like the co-captain for twenty minutes and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the excursion.







Along the River there is so much to see!!




I got of my yacht cruise and jumped for joy. In Tigre my experience became more than what I expect because I believe the people are passionate about what they do. After my departure off the yacht, I was ready for the Argentine Parilla which was being prepared while I was crusing on the river. I recommend the Parilla, the Argentines have some of the best beef in the world. For this excursion, the parrilla meal was included in the price.


My smile means, I am so glad I made it to the table where the feast is about to begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment